In a report submitted to Rep. Ahn Taek-soo, a member of parliament's finance and economy committee, the central bank said that any direct involvement in the public funds issue will compromise the credibility of the institution.
The BOK also pointed out that it
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs
- People: Olli Rehn enters office as Bank of Finland governor
- Podcast: David Vines on how to reform the DSGE model
- Implementation of new Sofr rate is “ahead of schedule”, says Fed vice-chair