The minutes also showed board members said there were few policies left for the BOJ acting alone to reverse a three-year fall in prices.
They showed that a representative from the Ministry of Finance reiterated the government's request that the central bank raise its monthly
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger