During the ceremony the PM said the bank is an important building block in establishing the infrastructure for the Kurdistan state. He added that the bank is needed in order to handle the increasing trade volume with neighbouring countries, Iran and Turkey in particular.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations