The head of the National Assembly's Economic Affairs Committee said the printing plant producing the 2.5 billion euro banknotes assigned to France was running behind schedule due in part to what he termed "risky technological choices".
"Today, unfortunately, we note that the production
- Supervisory lessons: resolution is a ‘dirty business’
- Key Brexit vote complicates outlook for UK economy
- European auditors ask lawmakers for increased access to ECB documents
- Switzerland grants fintech firms access to interbank payment system
- BIS’s Borio calls on economists to take money more seriously