The head of the National Assembly's Economic Affairs Committee said the printing plant producing the 2.5 billion euro banknotes assigned to France was running behind schedule due in part to what he termed "risky technological choices".
"Today, unfortunately, we note that the production programm
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?