Jaime Caruana, head of the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision, and Claes Norgren, president of the anti-money laundering body Financial Action Task Force (FATF), said the private sector urgently needed to cooperate more to "drive terrorists out of the financial system".
The two officials, writing in the Financial Times, sa
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde