Speaking at FX Week's European conference on Tuesday, Mohi-uddin said that sovereign wealth funds tend to hold a larger proportion of their assets in non-dollar currencies in comparison with central banks, where 70% of foreign exchange reserves are dollar holdings.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations