Thienchay Kirandana, a member of the central bank's court of directors, said the financial institutions policy and monetary policy groups would be slimmed down, in line with a policy to reduce the number of committees.
Fund operations will need more staff as the FI
- Latvian police detain central bank governor on corruption charges
- Ireland withdraws Lane’s nomination for ECB vice president
- Saudi Arabia’s Alkholifey on economic restructuring, reserves and cyber security
- ECB orders Latvia to shutter bank over laundering allegations
- Central banks mull securities lending as response to low yields