Thienchay Kirandana, a member of the central bank's court of directors, said the financial institutions policy and monetary policy groups would be slimmed down, in line with a policy to reduce the number of committees.
Fund operations will need more staff as the
- EU stress tests should follow US example – EBA chairman
- Podcast series: central banking in the post-crisis world
- Research project weighs bold plans for cross-border payments
- Central banks should challenge risky fintech projects – Carstens
- Sri Lankan central bank tackles ‘large and persistent’ liquidity deficit