The move follows revelations that Bank of Japan governor Toshihiko Fukui held a stake in a fund formerly managed by Yoshiaki Murakami, who has been indicted for alleged insider trading
The newspaper said the new rules will prohibit officials from holding stakes in private investment veh
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?