The Financial Services Authority (FSA) has opened the centre in a secret location. This centre is designed to be operational within an hour of a terrorist attack and has room for up to 300 staff.
FSA spokesman John Fryer said the emergency headquarters would allow the FSA to co-ordinate the flow of information in the City, so tha
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde