The survey, for IBM, found that fewer than one in five large companies was completely ready for euro notes and coins, which will start replacing national currencies in 12 countries at the start of next year.
This compares poorly with a similar survey carried out last year that found 48 per cent believed they had already
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Dudley calls for ‘aggressive action’ on benchmark reforms
- Swift starts work on pan-European real-time payment connectivity pilot