The survey, for IBM, found that fewer than one in five large companies was completely ready for euro notes and coins, which will start replacing national currencies in 12 countries at the start of next year.
This compares poorly with a similar survey carried out last year that found 48 per cent believed they had already
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
- Central banks will be using blockchain by 2019 – research
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- Nigerian state uses central bank as ‘piggy bank’ – MPC member
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms