Officials said last week the reform would take effect on 1 May, but the final text approved in committee on Wednesday is less precise in a move intended to give the government time to deal with personality issues, according to an attached footnote.
The reform, a cost-cutting res
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde