He was delivering prepared remarks in the form of a lecture to The Institute of Governmental Affairs at the University of California, Davis, Thursday 18 October.
Noting that most analysts expect U.S. gross domestic product to decline in the third quarter, he added that "some talk as though" a successive contraction in the fourth quarter is a
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations