US Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neill will open the three-day meeting of the 29-nation strong Financial Action Task Force (FATF).
The FATF - whose mandate is how best to combat money laundering - will announce its conclusions at a press conference on Wednesday.
This is the first time the 12-year-old organisation has called an emergency meeting, prompted by t
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory