The central bank's deputy governor, Siti Fadjrijah, told reporters last week that corporate bonds that form part of the LDR calculations will be restricted to investment grade and need to be marked to market.
The central bank recently announced plans to unveil new regulations which
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs
- Implementation of new Sofr rate is “ahead of schedule”, says Fed vice-chair
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- MAS strengthens use of data to combat financial crimes
- RBA paper modifies DGSE to include housing sector