Just weeks after the launch of Tanzania's new bank notes, forgeries have started to appear, despite assurances the bills could not be copied.
When the new shilling notes were introduced at the beginning of this month, the governor of the Tanzania Central Bank
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré