The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development is considering what sanctions can be applied by the body's member countries if Switzerland and Luxembourg maintain their unco-operative stance.
The OECD yesterday named and shamed seven tax havens that are unwilling to co-operate on improved financial transp
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- Central banks will be using blockchain by 2019 – research
- Nigerian state uses central bank as ‘piggy bank’ – MPC member
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms