This is part of the recommendations made by the 12-member committee which reviewed the supervisory role of banks and financial institutions. The committee had its second meeting on Monday to deliberate on how to bring about corporate governance in the Indian banking industry.
- EU stress tests should follow US example – EBA chairman
- Podcast series: central banking in the post-crisis world
- Central banks should challenge risky fintech projects – Carstens
- Research project weighs bold plans for cross-border payments
- Sri Lankan central bank tackles ‘large and persistent’ liquidity deficit