"Until we have a clear understanding of the timetable for withdrawals from the fund, we believe it is better to stick to a conservative strategy," said Dmitry Pankin, the head of the ministry of finance's debt department.
The Fund, which, according to Deutsche Bank is worth $127bn, holds most of its wealth in United States, Unite
- Treasury committee to investigate BoE’s lack of diversity
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase
- Bank of Portugal sells majority share in ‘good bank’
- Fed’s Powell: banks still have important role in payments
- Xi sees renminbi taking greater role in global monetary system