Ferevnc Madl, the president, and Zsigmond Jarai, governor of the Hungarian National Bank, have refused permission for a parliamentary committee to release information about their past contacts with the intelligence services.
The refusal could damage their relations with the centre-left government. The two are the most senior conserv
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde