Source: Business Line, India
The Reserve Bank of India, in its guidelines on country risk management, has asked banks to switchover to real-time monitoring of country exposures by 31 March, 2004.
Until then, banks have been asked to monitor their country exposures on a week
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- Vietnam says it is “actively prepared” to intervene in forex market