Under the new measure for every 100 reais that have "exchange risk" banks must have 75 reais in net equity, up from 50 reais, Business News Americas reported.
Financial institutions have five business days to comply with the measure, which is exp
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations