"To protect depositors and taxpayers, the supervisory community will have to enforce fundamental changes in the remuneration incentives," Wellink said in the foreword to Towards a New Framework for Financial Stability, a book published by Central Banking Publications.
Wellink added: "Bonuses have co
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde