The biggest challenge to the introduction of the euro will be to get people to think of values in euros and to build up quickly the natural defences against overcharging and wrong change.
The European Commission's role is co-ordination, monitoring, promotion and information
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting