Lipsky also warned that the euro was overvalued and that currencies in many current-account-surplus countries, including China, remain substantially undervalued.
The IMF's analysis of real exchange rate levels show the dollar to have declined by 25% since early 2002
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- CFTC’s fintech catch-up effort includes ‘global sandbox’ push
- Quarles: yield curve flattening not “likely” a signal of recession