The benchmark interest rate on overnight loans remains at 5.25 percent -- the same level it has been since the Fed began its "pause" nearly a year ago.
"Core inflation remains somewhat elevated," the Fed said in a statement with its decision. "Although inflation pressures seem likely to moderate over time, the high level of resource utilization has the potential to sustain those pr
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Rising rates seen as main risk by reserve managers
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré