Sosa's release came amid contradictory official information that led to speculation about a cover-up in the case.
Shortly after news of Sosa's release was made public, presidential spokesman Byron Barrera announced the bank president had been freed in a police operation headed
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde