The three main credit ratings agencies - Standard & Poor's, Moody's and Fitch - have faced a barrage of criticism following the collapse of the subprime mortgage market for failing to downgrade structured products with a subprime element fast enough.
But, speaking in Singapore on Monday, Stern warned that without rat
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power