Speaking at a press conference a day before the opening of the country's stock markets, she said: "I have said this time and again that the state bank is not in the business of devaluing or artificially backing the currency."
"The International Monetary Fund has not a
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations