The Hong Kong Mail reports that the study, by consultancy firm Hay Group, reviewed the pay packages of the first three tiers of senior executives of 10 statutory bodies, and suggested Yam and So should have their pay cut by 14 per cent and 12 per cent respectively.
- Irish deputy governor warns hard Brexit is ‘entirely plausible’
- New Russian banknote provokes anger in Ukraine
- Low-paid jobs may explain flat Phillips curve – research
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase
- G7 governors and ministers set out principles for assessing cyber security