The move leaves the key lending rate at its highest level since October 2000.
Denmark is the first developed country to tighten policy since the European Central Bank (ECB) raised its main refinancing rate a quarter point on 3 July Most, including the ECB and Denmark's Nordic neighbours Sweden and Norway, have loosened since Lehman Brothers, a failed investment bank, collaps
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde