ADIA is the world's largest sovereign wealth fund, with Deutsche Bank Research estimating its assets under management at $875 billion. Last November it took a $7.5 billion, 4.9%, stake in Citi, the world's biggest bank .
The appointment of Glendinning, who joined Morgan Stanley in London in 1996 and was Head of Corporate Co
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- Vietnam says it is “actively prepared” to intervene in forex market