Noyer told Handelsblatt newspaper, in an interview to be published on Tuesday, 13 July that he is convinced the ECB's key interest rate level of 2.0 percent is appropriate for the maintenance of price stability in the eurozone.
He said the ECB would naturally react if inflation risks emerged.
Noyer, who sits on the Eu
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré