Thuy said the project was the largest in the IT sector, and would play a vital role in developing the financial system's infrastructure as it grappled with the growing demand for e-commerce. He said he expected the project would make banking services more quick, convenient and secure.
The electrified payment syste
- Auditors find ‘flaws’ in ECB’s crisis management framework
- Economists need to better understand macrofinancial links – BIS paper
- Home truths on Europe’s NPLs
- Central banks lack ‘firepower’ to combat financial crises, says report
- Ukrainian bank owners carried out ‘co-ordinated fraud’, forensic audit says