Source: Helsingin Sanomat
The Finnish government approved a measure on Thursday that would transfer the appointment of members of the Board of Finland's central bank, the Bank of Finland, from the President to the bank's Parliamentary Supervisory Council.
The President will retain the righ
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power