He told the European Parliament's Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs the bank's general council "does not intend to change its decisions" on so-called front-loading to the public at this late stage in the changeover timetable.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde