They accuse Barbados of weakening the position of fellow tax havens in the run-up to last week's deadline for co-operation set by the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), a group of 30 industrialised countries.
The criticism reflects the growing pressure on the havens to comply with the demands of the OECD, which is threateni
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde