The plan requiring an additional audit by foreign accountants, announced in December by the China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC), was aimed at increasing transparency of listed companies and also compliance by their auditors with accounting standards.
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré