Federal Reserve Board Vice Chairman Roger Ferguson backed a proposed revision of global bank capital standards on Thursday.
Ferguson, speaking to a House Financial Services panel, said objections raised by some banks to the rule, known as Basel II because it would update the 1988 Basel Capital Accord, have failed to persuade the centra
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations