The fund will get convertible stock in Citigroup, with an 11% yield, a little higher than the yield on the bank's common shares. The fund's stock must be converted into common shares at a price of $31.83 to $37.24 a share between March 2010 and September 2011.
Citigroup made it clear that the fund woul
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power