She also told business leaders in Okinawa, southern Japan, that it was hard to see consumer prices in Japan stabilising above zero -- the criteria for the central bank to end its ultra-loose monetary policy -- in the near term.
Japan's government has the largest public debt burden of any industrialised nation from year
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré