Williams was quoted as saying that with the deadline for implementing Basel II approaching, the demand for "manpower" by the local sector was "encroaching" on the central bank's resources.
"Within both the financial sector and the supervisory bodies there will be a need to hire or retrain staff with the qualitative and quantitative expertise
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations