The meeting follows a gathering of G7 finance ministers and central bank governors' in Boca Raton, Florida on Friday and Saturday.
At the Hong Kong meeting of the Bank for International Settlements yesterday were governors and senior representatives from 16 central banks
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde