Bank of Thailand's supervision department will shift its focus to supervising the risk management of financial institutions early next year, said an official Friday. Central bank spokesman Bandid Nijtavorn told reporters that the department will concentrate on risk management, which is considered to give a wider picture of a financial institution's operation. Currently, the supervision department focuses on the financial status and regulation enforcement of financial institutions.
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
Back to Top