The move came from Sergei Ivanenko, deputy head of Yabloko faction. The date of the second reading will be set later. Before returning the amendments to the second reading the Duma rejected the third reading of the amendments. The move was supported by only 205 deputies, while the necessary quorum is 226 votes.
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency