The European Central Bank said it has detected "several signs of improvement" in the financial situation of European banks, but that the institutions had still been weakened by the difficult economic environment.
"Generally speaking, we do
- Supervisory lessons: resolution is a ‘dirty business’
- Key Brexit vote complicates outlook for UK economy
- European auditors ask lawmakers for increased access to ECB documents
- Switzerland grants fintech firms access to interbank payment system
- BIS’s Borio calls on economists to take money more seriously