The industry's two main trade associations, London's Alternative Investment Management Association (AIMA) and the American Managed Funds Association (MFA), said they had no plans to produce a voluntary code of conduct. One described the German plan as "woolly".
AIMA will replace its guide to "sound pra
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- CFTC’s fintech catch-up effort includes ‘global sandbox’ push
- Quarles: yield curve flattening not “likely” a signal of recession