"Sovereign wealth funds will grow and we want to keep this flow of capital going. We believe in an open capital markets" said Wright at a forum on regulation in London.
He also underlined that the Commission expects sovereign wealth funds to adopt its voluntary code on transparency and governance.
He warned that if
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde