As these fast-moving, risk-prone vehicles keep attracting a wider following, they present a higher and higher profile politically as well as financially and economically," it says.
"Court decision or no court decision, scrutiny of hedge funds is increasing from all direct
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations