As these fast-moving, risk-prone vehicles keep attracting a wider following, they present a higher and higher profile politically as well as financially and economically," it says.
"Court decision or no court decision, scrutiny of hedge funds is increasing from all
- EU stress tests should follow US example – EBA chairman
- Podcast series: central banking in the post-crisis world
- Research project weighs bold plans for cross-border payments
- Central banks should challenge risky fintech projects – Carstens
- Sri Lankan central bank tackles ‘large and persistent’ liquidity deficit