In an interview with the Yomiuri Shimbun daily, Iwata said the central bank would look to economic data to determine whether it would raise rates before the end of the year or at the beginning of next year.
"We'll decide whether it will be before the year-end or next year ba
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations