At its meeting on Thursday, 4 July, the Executive Board of the Riksbank decided to leave the repo rate unchanged at 4.25 per cent. This decision, which will apply with effect from Wednesday, 10 July, is based on the June Inflation Report and on the assessment of information regarding economic developments received since the report was published.
Developments abroad are largely following the scenario depicted in the Inflation Rep
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde